Friday, December 16, 2011

How The Grinch Stole Christmas

As I was watching The Grinch with my mother, all I could think (after I got over the fact at how CUTE Taylor Momsen used to be... and well.. yeah...)


is how hilarious this movie is! I always loved it as a younger lass, but now that I am older. I found I really really enjoyed it on a comedic level. Of course there were sad parts, like that poor little Grinch getting picked on. But wow. It is way funnier than I remembered. Here are my favourite Grinch moments (well.. the ones I could find online)





lol sorry. had to.






lol sorry. had to (again).

10 comments:

  1. So loved sharing this movie and night with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happen is that now she can be who she is and dress like she want so basically she has her own independance now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor Momsen in the Pretty Reckless is still beautiful, but she's not so innocent. And her band is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, in the Grinch, Taylor Momsen was adorable, in the Gossip Girl period, she was beautiful and now, in the music band period, she's splendid... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bitch is possessed by Satan! Wtf happened to her!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bitch is possessed by Satan! Wtf happened to her!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did such an adorable and sweet little girl decide to become THAT?

    ReplyDelete